To continue to keep Car Tunes employees and our clients safe, here’s some of the new safety measures you’ll be seeing at all Car Tunes locations:
- All Car Tunes staff will be wearing PPE at all times while inside your vehicle, and in our stores.
- We’re cleaning all customer cars before delivery, including the use of seat, gear shift, steering wheel, and floor protectors.
- We’re regularly cleaning and disinfecting all common areas, high touch points, sales counters, product displays, and more multiple times a day.
- Unfortunately, We’ll need to monitor and limit the number of people (staff included) inside our stores and garages. We'll also need to limit the number of installations per day. Please be aware, if our store is at capacity, we may ask you to wait outside until it’s safe for you to enter.
- Social distancing, our staff will be doing it with each other and with customers.
- Our customer waiting areas will be closed until further notice. We’re asking everyone with an appointment to drop their vehicle off with us for the day and find a ride, unfortunately for the time-being, we can't allow you to stay with your vehicle.
- No contact vehicle drop-off/pick up options.
- We're following safety protocols for illness in the workplace, we’re not allowing any employee with any signs of illness to report to work in our stores.
We'll get through this together. -The Car Tunes Team