Hertz' HCP 5D five-channel amplifier will deliver 50 watts RMS to the front and rear speakers of your boat while sending up to 280 watts RMS to a sub, improving the sound of your entire marine sound system.
Get More Details
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 4 + 280 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 280 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class-D amplifier technology
- frequency response: Front & Rear: 10-50,000 Hz; Sub: 10-500 Hz
- front channels:
- variable high-pass filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- rear channels:
- variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- bandpass setting adds a variable low-pass filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Subwoofer channel:
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- switchable subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Delbert D. Walls Jr.
Nothing but good things to say about this location! I've brought multiple vehicles here, old and new, for different services and Thom has always got me together! Highly recommended!
Great service and good price’s. Looks like it was factory installed and sounds great
Brian and Tom are awesome! The installers here are amazing as well. Don’t forget to tip your installer
Very satisfied with the blind side alert system installed on my car. Staff was very professional and knowledgeable.
They are the best in the business!
This was the 7th vehicle I’ve taken to CarTunes in Allen Park for window tint. As with the other six… they did a great job again! Quality work, great price, friendly people.
They built me a custom sounds system from top to bottom and explained to me about what to expect from my system. All of the staff was very helpful.