Hertz' HCP 4 four-channel amplifier can deliver 50 watts RMS to each of your vehicle's front and rear speakers, improving the listening experience. The HCP 4 can also be used to run a pair of speakers with the front channels while sending 170 watts RMS to a subwoofer from the bridged rear channels. Installation Available
Get More Details
Hertz Power Output Specs:
Hertz publishes the following power output specs:
- RMS Output Power (14.4 volts, THD 1%):
- 4 Channel: 55 watts x 4 (4Ω stereo)
- 4 Channel: 85 watts x 4 (2Ω stereo)
- 3 Channel: 55 watts x 2 (4Ω stereo) + 170 watts x 1 (4Ω bridged)
- 3 Channel: 85 watts x 2 (2Ω stereo) + 170 watts x 1 (4Ω bridged)
- 2 Channel: 170 watts x 2 (4Ω bridged)
- RMS Output Power (14.4 volts, THD 10%)
- 4 Channel: 65 watts x 4 (4Ω stereo)
- 4 Channel: 95 watts x 4 (2Ω stereo)
- 3 Channel: 65 watts x 2 (4Ω stereo) + 190 watts x 1 (4Ω bridged)
- 3 Channel: 95 watts x 2 (2Ω stereo) + 190 watts x 1 (4Ω bridged)
- 2 Channel: 190 watts x 2 (4Ω bridged)
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Delbert D. Walls Jr.
Nothing but good things to say about this location! I've brought multiple vehicles here, old and new, for different services and Thom has always got me together! Highly recommended!
Great service and good price’s. Looks like it was factory installed and sounds great
Brian and Tom are awesome! The installers here are amazing as well. Don’t forget to tip your installer
Very satisfied with the blind side alert system installed on my car. Staff was very professional and knowledgeable.
They are the best in the business!
This was the 7th vehicle I’ve taken to CarTunes in Allen Park for window tint. As with the other six… they did a great job again! Quality work, great price, friendly people.
They built me a custom sounds system from top to bottom and explained to me about what to expect from my system. All of the staff was very helpful.