MPS 300 S4 shallow subwoofer has been designed to achieve exceptional performance even when there is very little space available to install the subwoofer box. Installation Available
Get More Details
- Ultra-shallow overall depth
- 500W continuous power handling
- Optimized for extremely-compact sealed enclosure 20-24L (0.7-0.8CF)
- Air Intercooling Revolution (A.I.R.) prevents air-compression-related limitations
- Unrivalled mechanical excursion, +20% over traditional designs
- Six-layer copper voice coil (38mm/1.5 in.) ensures high thermal capacity
- Non-vented rear design allows reduced enclosure depth
- Robust screw-less mesh grille included with black screws provided
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Solid horizontal 8AWG spring-loaded terminals
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Delbert D. Walls Jr.
Nothing but good things to say about this location! I've brought multiple vehicles here, old and new, for different services and Thom has always got me together! Highly recommended!
Great service and good price’s. Looks like it was factory installed and sounds great
Brian and Tom are awesome! The installers here are amazing as well. Don’t forget to tip your installer
Very satisfied with the blind side alert system installed on my car. Staff was very professional and knowledgeable.
They are the best in the business!
This was the 7th vehicle I’ve taken to CarTunes in Allen Park for window tint. As with the other six… they did a great job again! Quality work, great price, friendly people.
They built me a custom sounds system from top to bottom and explained to me about what to expect from my system. All of the staff was very helpful.