Infinity's Reference 7005A 5-channel amplifier provides a full system solutions without breaking a sweat, and it'll look good doing it. It delivers 50-Watts RMS to each of the front and rear speakers, and a ground pounding 500-Watts RMS to the subwoofer channel — a much better balance of "speaker-to-sub" power than most of conventional 5-channel amplifiers on the market. For higher output, you can bridge the amp to 3-channel mode and power your front speakers with 140-Watts per channel, while still delivering 500-Watts to the subwoofer channel. *Installation Available
Get More Details
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 320 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- front and rear channels:
- Class AB amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- subwoofer channel:
- Class D amp technology
- low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- wired remote bass control module included
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- bare wire to RCA adapters included for high-level input
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 3
- dimensions: 14-3/16″W x 2-3/16″H x 7-1/8″D
- warranty: 1 year
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Delbert D. Walls Jr.
Nothing but good things to say about this location! I've brought multiple vehicles here, old and new, for different services and Thom has always got me together! Highly recommended!
Great service and good price’s. Looks like it was factory installed and sounds great
Brian and Tom are awesome! The installers here are amazing as well. Don’t forget to tip your installer
Very satisfied with the blind side alert system installed on my car. Staff was very professional and knowledgeable.
They are the best in the business!
This was the 7th vehicle I’ve taken to CarTunes in Allen Park for window tint. As with the other six… they did a great job again! Quality work, great price, friendly people.
They built me a custom sounds system from top to bottom and explained to me about what to expect from my system. All of the staff was very helpful.