Jensen's CAR710X digital multimedia receiver is one of our best "bang for your buck" products. The CAR710X serves up a 7" touchscreen, the ability to add a SiriusXM tuner, a front-panel button that gives you instant access to Siri®, and the incredible smartphone control of Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto. *Basic Installation Included
Get More Details
- digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play discs)
- 7″ capacitive touchscreen display
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible
- push-to-talk button for smartphone assistant
- MP3, MP4, FLAC and XviD file playback via USB
- 8-band EQ with 8 preset EQ curves
- subwoofer controls
- time alignment
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear A/V input (RCA), rear-view camera input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (16 watts RMS CTA-2006/60 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- CTA-2006 compliant
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Delbert D. Walls Jr.
Nothing but good things to say about this location! I've brought multiple vehicles here, old and new, for different services and Thom has always got me together! Highly recommended!
Great service and good price’s. Looks like it was factory installed and sounds great
Brian and Tom are awesome! The installers here are amazing as well. Don’t forget to tip your installer
Very satisfied with the blind side alert system installed on my car. Staff was very professional and knowledgeable.
They are the best in the business!
This was the 7th vehicle I’ve taken to CarTunes in Allen Park for window tint. As with the other six… they did a great job again! Quality work, great price, friendly people.
They built me a custom sounds system from top to bottom and explained to me about what to expect from my system. All of the staff was very helpful.