Reference 10001A mono subwoofer amplifier delivers a blistering 1,000-Watts RMS using Class D amplifier topology to ensure cool running and minimal current draw. Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to integrate into almost any system, even one using your car's factory radio — and Infinity includes RCA-to-speaker wire adapters so you'll make the right connections. You can use the low-pass filter and variable bass boost to maximize the performance of your subwoofer and enclosure, while a phase switch ensures that the bass will blend well with your full-range speakers. *Installation Available
Get More Details
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 1000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 2000 total watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms when strapped to a second Reference 10001A
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- wired remote bass control module included
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- bare wire to RCA adapters included for high-level input
- preamp outputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 35A x 3
- dimensions: 12-5/8″W x 2-1/4″H x 7-3/4″D
- warranty: 1 year
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Delbert D. Walls Jr.
Nothing but good things to say about this location! I've brought multiple vehicles here, old and new, for different services and Thom has always got me together! Highly recommended!
Great service and good price’s. Looks like it was factory installed and sounds great
Brian and Tom are awesome! The installers here are amazing as well. Don’t forget to tip your installer
Very satisfied with the blind side alert system installed on my car. Staff was very professional and knowledgeable.
They are the best in the business!
This was the 7th vehicle I’ve taken to CarTunes in Allen Park for window tint. As with the other six… they did a great job again! Quality work, great price, friendly people.
They built me a custom sounds system from top to bottom and explained to me about what to expect from my system. All of the staff was very helpful.