Ready to hit roads untraveled? Get rid of your boring factory radio and transform your car's entertainment system. With Pioneer's AVIC-W8600NEX navigation receiver, you get the best door-to-door directions and traffic reports, you also get a fantastic multimedia command center for your discs, files, and other forms of entertainment. Control it all from a stunning 6.94" touchscreen that puts all your entertainment at your fingertips. Installed by the pros at Car Tunes and covered by the best warranty in the industry. *Installation Available
Get More Details
- DVD/CD receiver with 6.94″ capacitive touchscreen and AM/FM tuner
- fits double-DIN (4″ tall) dash openings
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in Wi-Fi module
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- 5 display color; 112 key color options
- remote control
- plays lossless FLAC audio files (up to 192kHz/24-bit) from flash media
- works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (wireless and wired)
- WebLink for in-dash control of select apps, including YouTube, Yelp, and Amazon Alexa
- Pioneer WebLink smartphone app required — Vozsis for Alexa app required for Alexa functionality
- Siri Eyes Free control with compatible iOS devices
- Wi-Fi Certified Miracast™ for wireless screen-mirroring of select Android devices
- Pandora and Spotify through Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa
- maps of United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, plus 12.4 million points of interest
- free traffic updates in major metropolitan areas
- text-to-speech announces actual street names at turns
- lane guidance
- speed limit warnings
- manual map zoom
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB drives (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band graphic EQ with Easy EQ preset equalizer
- Auto EQ with Time Alignment (optional CD-MC20 mic required)
- low- and high-pass filters with adjustable crossover points
- Advanced Sound Retriever enhances compressed digital files
- dual-zone A/V output
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner — supports Tune Mix, Traffic & Weather Now, and Sports Flash features
- inputs: HDMI input; dual rear USB inputs; 2 rear A/V inputs; one camera input (A/V input can be used for a 2nd camera)
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer); rear A/V output (mini audio, RCA video)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS/50 watts peak x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro module
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- works with steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Delbert D. Walls Jr.
Nothing but good things to say about this location! I've brought multiple vehicles here, old and new, for different services and Thom has always got me together! Highly recommended!
Great service and good price’s. Looks like it was factory installed and sounds great
Brian and Tom are awesome! The installers here are amazing as well. Don’t forget to tip your installer
Very satisfied with the blind side alert system installed on my car. Staff was very professional and knowledgeable.
They are the best in the business!
This was the 7th vehicle I’ve taken to CarTunes in Allen Park for window tint. As with the other six… they did a great job again! Quality work, great price, friendly people.
They built me a custom sounds system from top to bottom and explained to me about what to expect from my system. All of the staff was very helpful.