This receiver's front USB port makes charging and swapping out music sources a breeze. Plug in a flash drive that you've loaded up with FLAC, MP3, or WMA files, or connect your iPod® or iPhone to listen to music. If you have a compatible Android, the Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA 2.0) delivers better sound and control over your stored music. *Basic Installation Included
Get More Details
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- variable color illumination
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calls and music streaming
- plays MP3, WMA, and FLAC music files through USB
- compatible with iPod, iPhone, and Android
- Pandora playback with iPhone and Android
- 3-band parametric EQ
- 24-bit digital-to-analog audio converter
- low-pass/high-pass filters
- inputs: front USB port, front auxiliary input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, and sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- external microphone included
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- warranty: 1 year
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Delbert D. Walls Jr.
Nothing but good things to say about this location! I've brought multiple vehicles here, old and new, for different services and Thom has always got me together! Highly recommended!
Great service and good price’s. Looks like it was factory installed and sounds great
Brian and Tom are awesome! The installers here are amazing as well. Don’t forget to tip your installer
Very satisfied with the blind side alert system installed on my car. Staff was very professional and knowledgeable.
They are the best in the business!
This was the 7th vehicle I’ve taken to CarTunes in Allen Park for window tint. As with the other six… they did a great job again! Quality work, great price, friendly people.
They built me a custom sounds system from top to bottom and explained to me about what to expect from my system. All of the staff was very helpful.